Students in third, fourth and fifth grade who meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in Robotics at West Orange-Stark Elementary:
1. Must maintain grades in core subjects of 80 or better.
2. Must maintain an S or better in conduct and work habits.
3. No office referrals (discipline).
4. Commit to all practices and participation in area competition held on Saturday, January 23, 2016.
5. Transportation home is not provided the third time student is not picked up on time will warrant removal from the program. Practices are on Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 - 4:30 pm.
Should you have any questions regarding this team, please contact one of the lead robotics teachers.